Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont' know if y'all have seen these before, but I found these and they made me laugh. I posted one other one in the "How big are your Jowls" thread, and it seems silly to post that one twice.

They know their bassets...

This explains a lot...

I got a laugh out of these and I hope you do too. Hopefully help brighten up what seems to have been an unhappy week for the forum.

A

·
0 Posts
Those are so cute. I know we have to do a lot of the scooting the basset. They sure can park it!

I needed a good laugh today!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually just typed in "Basset hounds" into google, after finding this site from the singular. It offered three pictures at the top of the website page, and one of those was on there, and I clicked it to the link. There were some other comics relating to other pets also.

it's http://www.aperfectworld.org/pets.htm I have not seen them all, so I can not vouch for humor or propriety for the others.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Oh my God!!! Picture No. 2 and 3 is what Winston really is. Exactly like that!
This is so funny!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thank you for the tip.
Being owned by four bassets, I guess all 3 pics fit one ore more of the gang.

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Number#1 reminded me of a tribute done for Zephyr in clean Run Magazine Vol 8 No,10 October 2002

and Mariah's interpretation, on of the best basset agility photos of all time IMHO

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Zephyr looks as if she really could fly if she wanted to. :D She was a looker, too.

Terry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts