Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
:) He's devilishly handsome...
Finially an owner that gets it for a young male pup bein called "cute" can have profound psychological consequences by calling into question their "manlyness" They tend to have fragile ego because up until this point they general get "bitched slapped" by all the females in the litter. It;s not unusally to see the litterally dragged around by their "man bits".

Hech ask any breeder it often requires a bit of intervention to help the male at the moment of truth in breeding.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I hear that all the time from all the males in my household.....cute is not a term that you He-men want to hear....but us ladies like things that are cute....so it is a natural extension when we like you to say you are "cute" too.....

will keep the cute calling to a minimum Mikey T and thanks for the clarification...

Woody's mom

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'd better stop calling Winston "cute." Could be the root of all his problems...it's got nothing to do with the fact that he's 5 months old.

Love the blog...especially the background! Several of us forum members blog about our pups. I'll add you to my links to blogs I love on my own site.

PS - it gets better with the car rides. Molly is a car-pooper and Winston is a howler. Keep taking your pup places that are fun and eventually he'll get used to the car. It's true, they are happier when they can see out the windows.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd better stop calling Winston "cute." Could be the root of all his problems...it's got nothing to do with the fact that he's 5 months old.

Love the blog...especially the background! Several of us forum members blog about our pups. I'll add you to my links to blogs I love on my own site.

PS - it gets better with the car rides. Molly is a car-pooper and Winston is a howler. Keep taking your pup places that are fun and eventually he'll get used to the car. It's true, they are happier when they can see out the windows.
Oh brill thanks - make sure and give me the link to your blogs and I'll link to them too :) The car thing's getting easier now as his nibbs is happy as can be riding 'up front' !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts