Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound crazy, but after the year we have had with Lucy, I really want to celebrate her bday big this year! Just a few months ago we thought she was dying, thought she was on her way to paralysis, and a few other scary trips to the vet! Now I'm just really appreciating the time I have with her and want to celebrate making it to another birthday when a few months ago that seemed questionable!

Any ideas of something a hound may like? She doesn't really play with toys or anything. I usually get her one of those fancy gourmet treats but looking for something unusual.

Thought about taking her on a little day trip but she hates the car so don't wanna do that to her.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Hi, well, I guess it depends on what she really enjoys- I think a special food treat and spending time at a park would be something any dog would like-
Otto, on the other hand, would probably love a box of forbidden items he loves to ingest: grocery bags, used tissues, an old piece saran wrap, a variety of plant roots with dirt attached......

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Just rub her belly all day long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts