Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
621 Posts
I'd call my vet or poison control. According to this website Poison Control, soap is a household poison.

The number for the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center is 888-426-4435. I don't know if this number would work from where you live or if there is an animal poison control in Rumania.

Whenever a pet ingests something that could be poisonous, toxic or just if the owner is not sure, they should call their vet, emergency center or Animal Poison Control. With poisoning time is of the essence and while an owner is waiting for a response on the web, the dog could die. The web is not a place to go for veterinary advice. No one here is qualified to diagnose or prescribe treatments for health problems and emergencies.

Keep us posted.

[ April 18, 2005, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Barbara Winters ]
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.