Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll do a better introduction later (when I finally download pictures off my camera and put them up here), but in the meantime, just wanted to share these. btw, thanks for all the postings here, it's been great reading everyone's responses and participating in the discussions... we love how the atmosphere is so fun, friendly, informative, and inviting...!

We found a Basset Hound meetup group in our area, but couldn't make it for a couple months. So we decided to stop in on the Beagles meetup group, where Worm got to spend the day with 30-40 "cousins."

Worm says: "It was so much fun! except I was shorter than everyone else :( everyone thought I was a beagle-basset mix, but nope, I'm all basset hound. I had a bigger head than everyone else though... This was one of my first visits to an enclosed dogpark where I could run to my heart's content off leash..."

Here are some pictures:

Photos - Bay Area Beagles (Hayward, CA) - Meetup

"I don't know if I like being sniffed..."

Here's a funny action shot:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
What fun pictures! The look on his face at being sniffed is priceless, and I love the ear action in the last one. Thanks for posting the links!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts