Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Esther here.

so like i said before I'm new around here. heck I'm new to the world, at only 1-1/2. I guess I'm still growing and stuff but I got this embarassing problem and wondered if'n y'all could help a sweet southern belle like me's.

I puke a lot. I eat too fast. Then I mope around for a minute. I burp. Then **RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH**

Then I'm like HEY MORE FOOD! But they don't let me eat my second course. sheesh what IS it with these people. Then they turned my bowl upside down and said haha THAT'LL make her eat slow. It worked for a bit...UNTIL I, in my infinite wisdom, found that I can tump the durn thing, gobble up and barf again. Y'all got suggestions?

Incidentally, I drink water too fast too... I like to barf that up too. But I don't really redrink. It doesn't taste as interesting and it's more fun to watch the 'rents step in it in their sock feet. BWAAAAAHAHAHA

Anywho, they wanted me to come here and ask if anyone had any tricks to keep my food and water down.

E

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nu mamma got me a slow dish. that has helped i think.
problem is i still puke water. they take me outside in the front on this thing hooked to my neck. it pulls on my neck a little bit but they're saying sit and stay and all this weird business i've never heard before. but they keep giving little bites of treats so whatever. we came back in after 30 hours (edit--> she means minutes) and I drank and drank and then barfed twice. Maybe they'll come back with a floatie ball like someone said. hmmm...

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
that used to be my daddy's chair.
he came up to me and said, "HEY! That's MY chair! Get down off of the... oh aren't you CUTE???"

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Another ***** in the armor exposed.

They will be sleeping in the crate soon enough and I'll decide when THEY go out and come back in!!!!!!!!!!

Stewie Griffin's got NOTHIN on ME...

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
This deserved a bump.
I got done drinking water.
Jumped up on the couch.
Walked across said couch behind he-human, who was leaned FORWARD on the couch looking at his iphone thingy.

yep. I puked right down the back of his shorts. He jumped up and ran through the room, tearing off clothes as he went like his hair was on fire.

Q: Whats the strangest place your dog has ever barfed?
A: Well, yesterday I woulda' said the laundy. Today the answer is, "My Buttcrack."

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
OK so this is one of esther's humans.
this is getting old.
i swear she barfs ALL THE TIME. we'll go probably 2-3 days w.out puking but then she'll puke like 3 or 4 times on a day sometimes. she's real small and shaped a little different because of her size. could this be why? something with her small size and the shape of her big chest maybe? will she grow out of this? I mean come ON...
this morning after going out she went to drink we went back to bed. she hopped up on the bed. her ears were wet. she has a bowl that doesnt allow ears in, she's not a toilet drinker and I thought wait how did her ears get... *sniff* Oh she PUKED AGAIN. I think we shoulda named her RALPH. should we be worried? ugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.