Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom says I drool more than any dog she's ever met, and she says she thinks the only time I don't drool is when I'm asleep. So, she's making me wear a bandana and she uses it to wipe my mouth all the time. Even though it's meant to be a drool bib, I think I look kinda handsome in it, and mom went to the store today & bought me a whole bunch of different ones. This here's my cowboy look. :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Amy, Clifford is such a doll.....can't get over what a sweet face.

On a side note-are you coming to the bassettfest in Sept for OBR? Would love to see you and Clifford there...am hoping everything works out for us to go.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments. :)

klm - I may go to the Basset Fest in September. I'll have to see what is going on when that time gets closer. If we both go, we'll definitely have to meet up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cliffy, you need one of those mini cowboy hats to compliment ur cowboy outfit, handsome boy :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
He looks really settled. Has a lovely innocent face (although pretty sure he isn't) So glad that you are getting along together.

·
Registered
761 Posts
He looks so dashing! I love it. He has such a handsome face. Reminds me a little of the dog my husband had growing up.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I found this website a while back, maybe you can order some cool ones here:
Personalized dog bandanas from K9Design.com

They come embroidered with your dog's name on them. I've been eyeing them for a while.

Examples:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seems funny how we humans start out with bibs, by the time we are old we have bibs.. so why not !! I say BIBS ALL THE WAY !!! lol.. sounds like a great idea :) and wonder if they would keep the drool off Max's ears when he chews on his rawhide bones ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts