Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Unfortunately, my puppies HAVE been known to get into some trouble.....

·
Registered
782 Posts
When we were kids we had an adorable half-beagle mix named "Fleagle" and whenever we had a cookout or summer party we had to lock Fleagle in the house because she would knock over the cans or bottles of beer and drink them. She LOVED beer!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Unfortunately, they don't outgrow these vices as they get older...........[attachmentid=61]
Note the bloodshot eyes, the hangdog expression...

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is Joey practicing to be a juvenile delinquent. He doesn't need very much practice. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well, we've been fairly well behaved ever since "mom" became a single parent ... but what else can you expect from a mommy who's own mother calls her a prude?! :blink: She doesn't drink, smoke, or anything! So there's nothing really incriminating laying around we can get caught on camera with ...

... hrmm ... maybe a shoe or ...

·
Registered
511 Posts
dhatt, I came home to that yesterday. Luckly there was very little paper left on the roll, but the last time it was a full roll that wasn't on the holder. It ended up outside, and the wind was blowing. Not only did I have to clean up my yard, but I had to clean up the neighbor's too.

I got to make sure that door is shut when I leave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts