Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. After three days of travel, I finally made it back home. It sure is nice to be in my own house with my husband and my four legged babies. I almost feel like I'm in a new house because my husband put in hardwood laminate while I was away. It is beautiful. All in all everyone fared well during my absence. The dogs acted as if I'd never been gone at all and currently one is laying at my feet and the other is curled up behind me. I was surprised to see that I've already received cards. I'll do my best to get mine out next week. As Dorothy said "there's no place like home."

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Welcome back! :):):) How nice to be home for the holidays! :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome back!!! Coming home is always such a great feeling. I'm sure the fur kids and hubby are delighted to have their favorite gal back home!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome back!

Do I recall correctly that you were in Alaksa? Or am I having a senior moment.....

Kudos to the hubby for beng so good! And I'm glad the houndies have not forgot you.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I'm in AK and had been gone to Iraq for the last seven months. I'm home until it's time to go again which hopefully won't be for a while. We are all happy and doing well. Now I just have to get my sleep cylce adjusted. And also find some motivation to get ready for Christmas. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts