Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Murray at 6 weeks

I just found this: after travelling 1/2 way across the state and picking Murray out of his litter 5 years ago, his breeder sent me pictures every 2 weeks until I went to bring him home at 11 weeks old. All the pictures were lost due to software problems a few years ago, except for this one which survived.

I would love to see baby pictures of everyone's hounds- then and now!

Murray today

·
Registered
101 Posts
Murray is so adorable, then as well as now. One of the many things I love about Bassets is they are so cute, even when they are all grown up. Those baby pictures are precious. Thank goodness you didn't lose them all.
Sally and Sherman

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Murray is very cute, then & now. Here are my babies.

Baby Sadie meeting her "cousin" Toby for the very 1st time.

A grown up Sadie, still hanging with Dobermans, though this one is "cousin" Deuce. Both Dobies & Sadie are at the Bridge.

Here is Baby Spencer.

A grown up Spencer (age 11 yrs), slurping after enjoying dinner. He's a lot grayer, but still cute (I think!) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! This is my first post, but I must have one of Murray's cousins! These are our baby pictures of Baker, he'll be 1 year in October!

[attachment=446:402_6.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BakersBuddies- I private messaged you- I have a photo of George,if you're interested I can e-mail it to you-

I love puppy pictures- Chloe, Bingo and Sadie were adorable- and sweet little Spencer, who is one of my favorites on this board, just stole my heart all over again! :p !

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have more pics of Dozer than Digger, because I picked out Dozer at 4 weeks, and Digger was 4 months old.

Dozer at 4 weeks:

Dozer at 7 weeks:

Digger at 4 months:

And one together a few months ago:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What a great way to start the day - buppy pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I have no buppy pics. Mine were all older when I got them. I love looking at all the innocent expressions they have as pups when everything is still new to them.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I too got both of mine when they were older, so no puppy pics. =( I enjoy looking at everyone else's though and imagining what mine looked like back then.

~Heather

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here's snoopy as a pup:

"Mom!!He's playing with my ears again!!!"

Snoopy last weekend:
" I can't believe they let me get my ears wet."

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Awww, thanks murraysmom!
I have enjoyed everyone's pics - there is nothing better than pics of baby Bassets!

·
Registered
224 Posts
If I could figure out the scanner, you'd all be in for a fabulous treat to see Ruby as a itty bitty thing.

Janice and little Ruby[/b]
Well get busy figuring it out then because we want to see! :p

Ruby is so unique looking - I'd love to see her puppy pictures. :wub:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts