Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my beloved Basset sleeping outside my bedroom for a while as am redecorating and painting the floor which is taking a while...he is very happy sleeping outside my door ..couldn't get him to sleep downstairs as he raised absoloute hell crying and makeing noises that don't even belong to any man nor beast on this planet ! untill i finaly let up and let him sleep outside my bedroom door which is where he chose to go short of my bedroom due to redecoration anyhow am asking so that when the decorating done i can let him back in my room and know how to deal with this problem. When in the bedroom for sleeping he will come up to the bed and put the tip end of his chin on the bed near my face as he is short bless him is all he can get on the bed I have no doubt he is frustrated he can not get on the bed lol, but he then will make this vocal noise every few seconds and it can go on all night ! it's like a talking noise not cough or howl and also he will keep nudging me with his nose...i tried everything from stroking his head and providing him a nice bed but no !!! We are very bonded and i spend pretty much every waking hour with him tending to his every needs lol gets his nails teeth done get washed with exspensive shampoo etc . He is regulalry walked and has been trained by me to not wander up everyones drive way..chase every dog he sees or only follow the scent he has found for the next 20 miles etc and let me touch his feet and ears etc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts