Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made it to the new forum!!!! I was having Cyberhound withdrawal!! I tried to set my Avatar with the same photo of Rusty & Stickers. My profile said it would resize it if it was too large. I got a message saying the size is larger than allowed?? Anyone else have this problem and how did you set your Avatars?? I had to reregister with my Maggie's Mommy name so it is counting me as new. Thanks!!!!!!

Nevermind!! I just figured it out!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome back! It took me an extra day to find us again too- but my avatar traveled well :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Thanks to Maggie's Mommy I found my way back to the new forum. We had been out of town for a week and I returned to find my favorite spot on the internet had moved. I searched and searched, and finally e-mailed Maggie's Mommy who sent me the link to here. A big "THANK YOU", because I was so sad that I had lost my friends on the Basset Forum. All is well in my life now that I'm no longer in Basset withdrawl. The new site is great!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I would have never found the new site if I didn't go to the main site.

I like the way we can post pictures without going through a hosting service like photobucket, other than it only puts a small "click for larger link" picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts