I used to have an avatar on the old site... now I can't get one in there! Can someone tell me how? I have my photo out on snapfish.com.
1. Upload your avatar to a photo hosting site. Your avatar file should not be larger than 6 KB or 80X80 pixels.
2. Come back to CyberHound and select Profile from the menu bar near the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the red bar that says Avatar control panel.
4. Enter the link to your off-site avatar (the link to your file at your photo-hosting site). You don't need img tags.
5. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.