Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
:angry:

I tried to change my avatar and it won't take!

It's supposed to resize it but it doesn't.

Would someone write me privately who knows exactly how to do this and give me the detailed instructions?
Thanx,
Janice
[email protected][/b]
hows this

just right click on image a properties window should pop up click save as follow instructions and upload to photohosting site you currently use,

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
hows this

just right click on image a properties window should pop up click save as follow instructions and upload to photohosting site you currently use,[/b]
since you use photobucket try this open your album of photos

find the photo you want as an avatar

above that photo in the album will be a line that reads "edit /move/ tag/share/delete left click edit

edit screen with pjoto will pop up click on the resize icon

a new tab will appear on the bottom left of the tab it will "preset sizes" and just to the right up and down arrow keys click a arrow key a drop down menu will appear highlight and click on avatar

avatar should now apear where it said "presest sizes" before click the apply button to the right of the resizing tab, the resizing tab is where you have been working

click the full screen button on the bottom there should be three button click on save a copy
if an error message comes up do not worry about it

use the back button on the browser to get back to the album. and use refresh there should be a icon on the browser that looks a little like the recycle symbol you should now have a much smaller image of the original displayed in the album as well this is properly sized for use as an avatar use the direct link to make it your new avatar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts