Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On May 7th at Daphneyland we'll be hosting a memorial where we release (eco friendly) balloons with messages on them. Simply donate $10 and write the message and we'll send it off in memory of your loved ones. And you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're helping out a great cause (basically keeping the rescue afloat as she's really struggling). :) Thanks for helping, and for keeping the memory of all the hounds alive!!

PS I'll be there writing on the balloons so message me and I'll make sure yours gets sent into the sky!!

Balloon Messages to the Heavens

·
Registered
972 Posts
I was going to volunteer there tomorrow but now instead i'm going into the hospital to get an ulcer cauterized. (what fun) i feel so lame because now i'm one of those "cancel" volunteers. lol
I have black plastic bags, laundry detergent, and 12 bottles of bleach for her, too!

·
Registered
616 Posts
What a wonderful idea!! I've made my donation in memory of my first hound Spanky. I hope Daphneyland is able to reach their goal. I wish we lived closer so we could attend the Hoedown.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I was going to volunteer there tomorrow but now instead i'm going into the hospital to get an ulcer cauterized. (what fun) i feel so lame because now i'm one of those "cancel" volunteers. lol
I have black plastic bags, laundry detergent, and 12 bottles of bleach for her, too!
ummmm... Jaleely, wethinks you are a "cancel" volunteer for a good reason... please take care and feel better soon!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Healing drool is getting slung your way Jaleely! Feel better soon. And Bowser you give momma an easy time as she's recovering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts