Discussion Starter #1
Emma's not sure she will go out at all, this is just outside the door:

But when I ran down the road, they decided to follow:

Doris looks rather small here:

Doris enjoys the warming sun:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ohhhh.....Doris with her pink noise!!! I love basset with pink nose. It's too cute!

Of course, Emma is adorable like usual. Her butt reminds me of a sponge cake! She makes me wanna bite it! ha...ha...ha... :D :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You are so lucky to have all that snow. Elvis wants to hop on a plane and come visit you.

As always, the pics are gorgeous!

A

·
0 Posts
I see you dug a "poop path" as we used to do when living in Bassetchusetts.

A

·
0 Posts
Oh, GAWD!!!!!! Don't remind me. We have a good old fashioned Nor'easter coming tomorrow night which could drop anywhere from 6" to more than a foot on Boston. Since Sunday is also a full moon we have to worry about our beach house because (for those who aren't New Englanders) a Nor'easter is when the winds circle around from the northeast pulling intense moist air off the ocean and it really pushes up the water.
They only mean one thing to me: WORK!
I also have to dig a couple of poopie paths close to the door so Francis can sniff his way out to the middle of the yard. Excuse me, may I please have some cheese with my "whine"??? :D :D :D

[ February 10, 2006, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Beverly Anne Cawley ]

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Beautiful photos, Steinar! The girls don't look too upset over the snow... they seem to take it in stride. :( The latest report (at six) says we could be expecting about a foot of the dreaded white stuff along with 55-mile an hour winds. ;)

Terry
(resigned to her unhappy fate)

A

·
0 Posts
Cute pictures and your girls and sooo adorable! I love all the extra skin!

You all can send some of your snow down to North Carolina. I just want enough for a day of fun though! My daughter keeps asking when it is going to snow...I keep telling her soon! Where is it???

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bev & Terry, count me in also! A big snow with everyone safe at home is usually fun, but lots of work. It looks as though Belinda will be hard hit as well.

Great pictures Steinar!

A

·
0 Posts
I heard about your upcoming snowstorm (New Englanders). Hope you all do well.

Would you believe that ever since we left MA, my blood thinned immediately and when we lived in Fl, I was cold when it was 60. ha! I remember being in summer clothes in temps in the 60's (when living in MA). Oh and I've been cold non-stop now that we're in CA. Too weird.

Enjoy your seasons.

A

·
0 Posts
Well, this IS New England where no good weather goes unpunished! I have to go to the supermarket this morning and as you know, the day before a snowstorm the stores are mobbed! Who knows, you may be trapped in the house for 24 hours without a can of vichysoisse or a bottle of pomegranate juice. The liquor stores are even worse (of course, I just watch the crowd through the windows)

A

·
0 Posts
Toby loves the snow, providing it is not too cold, like today. He gets cold feet and head back in to his pillow in front of the fire. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts