Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get enough of taking pictures of Snoopy while he's sleeping. I just think sleepy basset hounds are so adorable.

Please share your favorite sleepy pic.

·
Registered
360 Posts
There are better ones but this is what I could find quickly.

This is the one I call "Beasts In Repose" ...it is the mid-morning nap ...in their room ;)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
This is Murray snoozing on my lap, taking a break at a dog event we attended last year for our pet therapy organization. We are sitting on his pole bed under a golf umbrella that I rigged to keep us out of the sun. This year we attended the same event, and they gave us a tent! It was a lot better for us and the dogs-

·
Registered
45 Posts
!!!WOW!!! Dozer, mate, that does not look to comfortable.. I think he my need a bigger lounge to sleep on.. :lol:
All the sleepy pics are great..

Kat & Dee...

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Grace sleeps like this all the time and she does not get up before 10 o'clock. She has to have her blue dog and she must be covered.

This is Billy he runs himself ragged and sleeps with his head down ,doesn't look comfortable at all.

This was a wonderful ideal I think all the bassets are so cute.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm a sucker for sleeping Bassets!

Look at Spencer's mouth. He has a rawhide sticking out of it. He came in from outside, begged for a rawhide & then laid down & fell asleep with it sticking out the side of his mouth.

I also like this one. He was so tired, he could only make it to put his head on the bed.

And here's a favorite of Sadie (ATB). She always liked a pillow & a cover.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts