Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This link will take you to a post at another forum I visit. Anyone here able to help these two out of the pound? Looks to me like they were a breeding pair that got dumped :angry: ....

Bassets in Georgia

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am in VA, but I checked the link out and did a little research. I went ahead and reported it to Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia, INC. They had a link for reporting Bassets in shelters so that's what I did. When/If I hear back I'll update ya'll.

~Heather

edited to add: Looks like others have reported these two and the rescue is full, but maybe if enough people contact...

UPDATE: I already got an email back from BHRG and they are going to get those 2 out of the shelter today and taking them to the vet...yay! It's a step in the right direction to getting these hounds a good forever home.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
THANKS 2Hounds!!!

I'm too far away to help, but I have been worried about these 2.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
They were in a GA shelter (I do not recall the name and the link no longer works). I contacted BHRG and I was told they were going to take them in today. So they are now in BHRG custody, I'm sure they could probably use foster homes. ;)

~Heather

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAHOO!!! Thanks for the help and the update. Poor things were really tearing at my heartstrings. Their lives should improve greatly now :lol: .............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts