Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this mailed to me in a series of 'cute' animal pictures. I don't happen to think this is cute. the guy looks like a crazed loser too. Poor pup. some people shouldn't have dogs.

A

·
0 Posts
I'm really hoping this photo is photo shopped.Poor puppy.
Arlene and Opus.

·
Registered
905 Posts
If it isn't computer generated, then some idiot has thrown that pup from a door on to a bed. Either way it is sick.

A

·
0 Posts
Who would send that to you? I think they up for a discussion or two on what you consider funny.

J

·
0 Posts
It's photo-shopped (or at least computer-amended). You can tell by the shadows. Still in poor taste though...

A

·
0 Posts
Glad to know that picture is not real.

Thanks for the site Faye I am going to have to look at that site more closely when I get home. yvonne

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't even think it's funny, or cute, even if it is photoshopped. Some people get stupid ideas from this sort of thing. :( It's just in bad taste, real or not, IMHO.

Sandy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Monkey see, monkey do. Some people see things and then try to do the same thing or something even worse. One example that sticks in my mind is back in the 60s Rod Sterling did a show about a airplane highjacking. Next thing you know alot of planes were being highjacked.

A

·
0 Posts
I, too, had this picture e-mailed to me. I was
hoping it wasn't real, that perhaps someone had doctored the photo.

SORRY! ~ I posted before reading the above replies...

[ March 15, 2006, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: NoTalk ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts