Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
A few of us have been wondering the same thing.

But I'm sure he's galavanting around the world somewhere, and will spring wonderful pictures on us any day now.

Sandy :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
At the risk of sounding nosy, I sent a PM to Ann-Britt as well. She was the only person I thought might know him personally and be able to check on it. :unsure: Well, I just checked and she replied that she too had called him and emailed him and there was no response. His website also seems to be out of order as of last night.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
"Where in the world is Steinar and the ladies?"
Hopefully he is working on a photo "Halloween Special" with the ladies, Emma and Doris as featured models.
Steinar, all kidding aside, we do hope all is well with you, your family, and the Hounds. Do let us hear from you soon.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I hope everything is ok...I am concerned...Steinar and his family are in my thoughts. Hopefully nothing serious is wrong...maybe he is just having some technical issues.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I tried to phone him today. I tried to get thru, and so did the Norwegian operator. He is temporarily disconnected, so he either away, or setting up some new technology involving his phone and his computer. I'll keep trying.

Steinar, you musn't go away without letting us know...we are your cyber family, and we worry when we don't hear from you.. :unsure:

Or maybe he just forgot to pay his phone/internet bill! :D

Sandy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hooray! The forum is back up!

Ann-Britt emailed me yesterday. She had spoken to Steinar! His phone and internet has been out of order, but he is alive and well!

:)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
So glad to hear all is well with Steinar. I guess the forum went down because it was in "Steinar Withdrawl". and couldn't function without his posts. :(
Can't wait to read your posts on the forum again, Steinar. Give the ladies a hug from their American friends.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts