Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought our first Nina Ottoson interactive dog game, 'Dog Magic'. It's a beginner level one, because we weren't sure how motivated the hounds would actually be...boy did we sell them short! All four of them caught on at lightening speed! And I'm not sure who enjoys it more, them or us - I could spend hours watching their big wet noses and floppy little jowels sniffing while they paw, scratch, and nudge the game to dislodge the hidden treats! We can't wait to get an intermediate level game for them - any suggestions or favorites?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Never heard of it, but It sounds really fun! I am going to have to look into that. I am all for things that keep my pup busy with something...;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have a feeling toby would just end up chewing the entire game. haha maybe ill get one when hes older. those look neat!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, when Corey was first learning how to play, he would get frustrated and start chewing at the bones that the treats are hidden under - poor thing! And when theyv'e 'won' the game by dislodging all the bones to find the hidden treat, sometimes they start chewing at it, too. But it's soooooo cute to watch their tailes wagging back and forth like crazy while theyr'e working at finding the treat! I'm such a dork, I know...:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts