Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get any Basset stuff for Christmas?

My wife got me a Basset statue and 2 Bluetick Coonhound Statues. The boys got me 2 Bassets Statues and my mom got me a Basset Print that she didn't receive in time to have framed but still wanted me to see the real thing Christmas Day. It's off to be framed now.

I made out real well. LOL

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
My daugther gave me two Basset ornaments - one very life-like and a spectacular hand-blown glass Basset ornament from Poland. :) My-sister-in law gave me a Basset-shaped leather door hanger with bells on it, and a beaded crystal suncatcher that had, as part of the strand, a hand-made glass Basset from Russia. VERY pretty hanging in my window...

Moe, of course, gave me slobbery Basset-kisses! ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
We got a basset ornament from our next door neighbor girl who takes care of bailey, which was so sweet. But my husband gave me the cutest salt and pepper shakers: two bassets, one sitting and one standing who attach to each other with a magnet on each nose so they look like they are kissing!

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
I got this for my Mother. It is one of her favorite agility shots of Mariah woven into a throw not just a photographic image applied to it.

thow

<a href="http://www.pbase.com/barryrosen/image/34544469" target="_blank">original
</a>

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Holy moley, that's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mike, that throw is absolutely beautiful! I bet Pat loved it. Maggies Mommy, that plate is very nice too. What a nice gift. Since my house is bursting at the seams with Basset stuff, I got a new Basset flag to hang outside. My husband ordered me Basset earrings but they are delayed. My DIL every year gets me a Basset calendar. She thinks she'll be thrown out of the family if she doesn't. :)
Speaking of Basset stuff this site has some wonderful stationery items. The Bassets are mostly red but he does a wonderful job. The last card in the group was drawn from a picture of Shami that I sent him when I made a purchase. The web site is www.michaelsteddum.com He has free shipping until Dec 31st.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow that throw is quite amazing! I like the plate too! Just starting out I have acquired a couple of basset things. I got my fiance the JCPenney's ornament for Christmas. He got me socks with bassets on them, a paper weight, and 2 calendars (1 daily and 1 montly). I also received a tote bag that a friend of my mom's had custom made for me. She breeds and shows Yorkshire Terriers and got it at a dog show. I hope my collection continues to grow! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
My husband gave me a basset jacket- this is the back

It has a basset zipper pull and paws pulls for the pockets. I also got new basset earrings, 3 calendars, and a basset statue... Santa was good this year :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts