Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone here at Cyberhound. I've been lurking for a few weeks and today I finally had my membership approved! YIPPIE! First of all I just want to say that I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures and reading everyone's stories. With that said, I want to introduce you to my three kids - Sampson, Delilah, and Prince.

Sampson 1

Sampson 2

Delilah 1

Delilah 2

Prince 1

Prince 2

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Boy you have a house full of hounds! They are all very cute! They look like little angels in the pictures.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome, Welcome, my goofy boy Wilson looks like he could be a twin for Sampson. What a handsome boy, says Wilson. No modesty in our family.
Susan

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome, you have some beautiful hounds!
Barbara

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all the warm welcomes and compliments! Right now I am patiently waiting to see if Delilah is pregnant or not. She recently went into heat and usually I keep her away from the males until it passes but she learned how to pull out of her collar and had a wild time with Prince. If it turns out that she is then I will have a busy future on my hands. If not, then this spring I will definitely get her fixed. Delilah is my favorite! She is the only one who will stay on the property and follows me everywhere I go. As for the males, they just go wherever their nose's take them so I have to walk with them or keep them on their leash when they are outside.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Three's Company! They are all gorgeous - makes me wish I could get hubby to agree to bringing in another one but I know that would never fly! Welcoem to the group - I'm new too and so far am really enjoying reading all the posts and learning who's who. :)

Melanie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts