Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: I'd like to introduce "Joey" (Classic GTO). He's 3 months old, as cute as can be, and very, very baaaaaaaad! My Border Terrier is being a very good nanny. Rebel spends most of his time right now hiding in his crate complaining to himself. Of course, Rebel was never a puppy and never baaaaaad!

Debbie Hatt, Joey, Rebel, Dash
Classic GTO
Ch. Craigwood's Hidden Agenda, CD, NAP, UCD
UCD Braveheart's Ready Set Go!, CD ACD
(UCD, Boomer, UDX-ATB)

T

·
0 Posts
He's just gorgeous! Look at those ears and those feeters! Congratulations.

Janet 'n Twinkie

M

·
0 Posts
WOW!!! Look at those huge ears!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Too many gorgeous puppies. Must unplug computer. Am getting no work done here at all. (Looks like the long-suffering Border Terrier makes a good head rest).
Sharon Hall :D

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
He's gorgeous, Debbie! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll have a little puppy with my ears. Holy ears! I LOVE the really long ears, duncan has them too and they are so nice (when they are not caked with dirt where he steps on them).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is GTO?
[/b]
GTO is a classic car. . .the first American "muscle" car produced for the general market. It was a Pontiac LeMans.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the compliments about Joey. He has grown into his ears a bit (those pics were taken about 3 weeks ago), but not all that much yet. He is very cute and lot of fun, but also a lot of work!! One forgets how much work a puppy can be--- which is undoubtedly why puppies are sooooo cute.

And yes, Sharon, the Border Terrier is very long suffering(g). Right now, if Rebel isn't using him for a pillow, Joey is using him for a pin cushion.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts