Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
That's what we call "the bunch!" Ruby bunches her bed every time she gets on it! Only Ruby will get a grumpy look on her face. Once she bunches it up to where she wants it, she'll circle three times and then plop down. But she's not done yet, she's then circle three more times on her butt and end up in the exact same position that she was on before.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great--I tried to log in and give it a five star rating, but the system was too much for me. She's one of the more persistent hounds I've seen.
Sharon Hall :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great--I tried to log in and give it a five star rating, but the system was too much for me. She's one of the more persistent hounds I've seen.
Sharon Hall :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, Tootie also has to "Make her nest" before she will lay down to sleep. Unfortunately, she is doing that to our bedspread in bed with us, and her dad and I tend to disagree with how she wants the covers (we use the bedspread as our main blanket....if we left it her way, we would have no blanket at all!).

I don't think she has ever gone over 2 minutes, though! :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
Okay, I thought George was persnickety but Lucy wins the prize, paws down. :lol: George will work and work to bunch up a rug, lie down on it, then get up immediately and go somewhere else. I've never seen him work THAT hard, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts