Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I used to say that I'd never go to Florida because of the heat (I hate it hot B) ). Now I have a new reason not to go!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
:eek: That is scarey,I'd be moving house soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used to have a pet alligator named Elvis. Compared to Crocodiles and Caimans, they're actually pretty docile and not as aggressive as you might think.

For example, most of them, as long as they're not too big, will allow you to hold them.

Crocodiles, on the other hand, and Caimans too, are super vicious and will bite your hand off if given the chance. I know this because I also had a pet Caiman named Phillip, and unlike Elvis, he was very aggressive and could only be handled with teflon gloves. And his eating sessions were much more violent (and disturbing) than Elvis's.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW! I don't think I would want either as a pet. This is the what we just saw this morning. She likes to hang out here! Some think she's pregnant she's so fat!! She looks mean enough to me!

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's really hard to tell how big that gator is from the pics, nothing to compare it to and get a sense of scale.

Next time you could you go stand next to it?

BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Just kidding, obviously. :p

Seriously, what's your best guestimate if its size? (And why do you think it's female?)

Thanks!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would guess she is about 7 or 8 feet. Some say she is female?? She looks fat like she may be pregnant :blink: and she seems to be nesting in the same spot. Who knows. No, I refuse to stand any closer to her. After I snapped the picture she turned her head to the right and seemed to glare at my Husband :blink: :blink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts