Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
They are all great, so how do you choose. After much thought and deliberation I, too, will vote for number one. However, Doris doesn't need a passport. Those soleful eyes would win anyone over, and they would let her go anywhere without a passport

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I also like the first one. However, in the last one, she has a sleepy/"I've had enough" look in her eyes, which might be more appropriate for travel that requires a passport these days! ;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
All of those are far too good for a passport photo!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought passport and driver's licence pics are supposed to be awful, making you look 20 pounds heavier and hung-over!

Err...well, maybe that's just me... :blink:

Woderful pics as usual, Steinar!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I suppose for a passport, No. 1 is the best, but for being a terrific photo of the lovely Princess Doris, I have to vote for No. 2 with the artful shadows. That's a lovely photo! (all of them are, but I like it best) And Emma obviously doesn't NEED a passport, she's a Queen, after all! EVERYONE knows who she is! If Steinar took Emma to Outer Mongolia, the folks at the border would see her and say (in Mongolian) "AH! It's Queen Emma! Welcome to Outer Mongolia, Your Majesty!" They know who Doris is everywhere EXCEPT Outer Mongolia.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I like the fourth photo. She has a sultry look about her... very sexy! I bet she drives the boys wild! ;)

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
I like the fourth one too.......the light and shadows are very dramatic. :)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now it seems that bassets don't get passports,
all the trouble for nothing! :angry:

Thanks for your comments anyway,
I'm quite satisfied with some of the pics. :p

I'll see if I can get some pics of Emma, with
her eyes open, not an easy task... :rolleyes:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
42 Posts
That would be a hard decision, Steinar. I love all the pics, but the 3rd one would probably be best for getting her through customs. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts