Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you all heard the song Rolling in the Deep by Adele?

Original lyrics:
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it to the beat

Annie lyrics:
I saw it on the grass...
Rollin' in the poooo-ooo-ooop....
I got it on the side of my face....
And then on your hand...

Annie. Yuck.

·
Registered
761 Posts
LOL! :lol: Oh so funny! Poor Annie's mom having to get poop off your hand. That stinks. No pun intended! :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
OMG! What is it with dogs and poop!

The question is....Was it her poop? Your babbies poop never is a gross as someone elses

·
Registered
209 Posts
I love the song, but so do not understand the video!

Does that mean that I am officially old?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That's excellent! And I think could easily be the official basset hound theme song.

As to the meaning of the video, I'm guessing that she's saying she really doesn't like doing dishes.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the video is a bit out there-ish. I do like the song though...even now that I've changed the lyrics.

I don't know whose poop it could have been. Since she had tummy trouble last week I have been super diligent about picking up the poop so I can monitor consistency. Plus...they have taken to leaving picked veggies on the grass so I go out alot when they are both out to check on that little debacle.

Luckily for the poop roller...I used to work in an operating room so I have no aversion to gross-ness. But between the cat who has now decided he doesn't need to use his litter box to make deposits and the dog who has the runs one week and then picks my ripe veggies and rolls in poop the next...I may lose my mind.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh man! I am totally stealing this and singing it to Fergus. Poop poop poop. We don't have kids yet, but it's incredible how much your life can revolve around poop and its consistency... Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Annie!! great video and i like your version of the lyrics too!

i been catching up so didn't get a chance to watch it till now.

i think i might have toldya but on part II of my bday, i got all dressed up in my outfit, with my tank top and Doggles. My person was going to take a pic, but before she could... i was rolling around the grass for a few minutes before anyone figured i was rolling around in someone's poo!! it was soooo fun! i smashed it like a pancake into the ground and it got all over the side of my tank top. whopeeee!

my person was grossed out (even tho even she worked in an OR in the past... your Mama's special Annie that she's ok with it). i got to run around naked the rest of the night! but i did have to get a long bath after :(

is your tum back to normal now???
--Worm

·
Registered
437 Posts
You know, this is why I love you people so much....I thought I was the only one who sings songs for the dogs with different lyrics....

Woody calls the chihauha Victor~MR.D (stands for Mexican Rat Dog) and sings (in Woody's voice of course) "me and Mr...Mr DEEEEE (to the tune of me and Mrs Jones....but instead of a "we got a thing...going on....we have to pee....in the yard.

Thanks Annies mom for that wonderful chuckle..

Kristi, Woody Hayes and Mr.D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts