Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat.Took the black boy to his new owner in NJ.She is a moderator on another site.Had just lost a boy to cancer ."Morgan" will help her heart heal. The boy that is left should be going to Texas in about a week to a youg man who lost his 13 year old this past winter.I've nick named him "Wildman". "Logan" is in NY and doing great no accidents,went through an agility tunnel,would you believe,no fear,jumped a hurdle,at 3months,so cool. One family was to get the last girl but they backed out,doesn't anyone talk to their spouses anymore. So I have the three ,going this week to get the next set of vaccinations.This has been a great adventure for me I have had the best time of my life these last three months.Even with the Sciatica which turned out to be a herniated disc(ouch) I believe when one is lost another is born.They heal our hearts.:)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Too true. I can't imagine my life without mine, and will always have one from now on. I hope your back feels better soon! Going to have sugery or anything? My cousin just went through that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ms. Bubbad, please go see a neurosurgeon about your disc. I went through all of that about 10 years ago, and it took so long to diagnose that I have some permanent nerve damage. Numbness, not pain thankfully. But orthopedic surgeons are not the same and they do not do things the same as neurosurgeons. My (unsolicited :)) advice is to find the best one you possibly can and then wait on him/her for as long as it takes. They can do steroid injections to help manage the pain until then, similar to an epidural. You may get some relief from acupuncture (really doesn't hurt) as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats ok. I'm doing fine if i could lose weight it would be better but that hasn't been so easy. thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts