1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M

·
0 Posts
Great Movie!! I love the bark. Who was it??? I am trying to learn how to take a video with my Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera. No luck yet! I am going to ask my niece's husband to help me. He seems to have a knack for stuff like that. Thanks for sharing the movie!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
George was not impressed by the bark, though I thought the vids were hilarious. George was sitting here staring at me saying, "Where's my biscuit? Why are you looking at other bassets when YOURS wants a BISCUIT???" He got two. AND a weenie. What I love about watching bassets run is the way their back feet tuck under their bellies so they seem to not even have feet. Slow? I think NOT.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maggie's Mommy,
Dozer is the one doing the barking. He always barks to get Digger's attention when he wants to play. Also, when I started playing the video, they both ran outside thinking there was another dog barking.

These were taken with my Kodak Easyshare Z760.

J

·
0 Posts
I have a Kodak easyshare camera CX6330. Mine just has a movie button on the dial that turns it on.

And it's easy to mistakenly turn it to movie rather than auto (picture)... I have a video from my wedding because my mom's friend who was put in charge of my camera during the ceremony turned it to the wrong spot. I have a 30 second video of her putting the camera up to her face, then back down... dizzying!

M

·
0 Posts
I must be video challenged! I have a Kodak EasyShare DX6340 digital camera. Mine too has the button you just turn to video. I tried this feature the other day and got a still shot of the dogs playing. I couldn't play it back?? The camera froze on me. I had to remove the batteries to get the camera out of the video mode!!!! Maybe someone can give me simple instructions on exactly how to video???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts