Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been obsessively painting my living room the last few days and missed all the drama, so I've been re-reading the posts. I'm not going to comment on that crap, but one post that I thought was incredibly important got lost in all the mud-slinging. So i'm reposting it:

"k, on a different note, me wants to say that I met my new neighbors downstairs this morning-- a Scotty dog & a white lab. it's kewl, i can see them from my balcony. i was so stimulated me pooed twice, which made my person happy.
--Worm"

I added the underlining, because I nearly peed my pants when I read it. You go Worm.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
haha Lightning :p
you is so funny!

i wonder if i wrote that when i was sick recently?
i went on strike for 2 weeks. i wouldn't drink and i wouldn't poo. haha, my person threatened to give me a laxative! up da butt!

ok, sorry that's not nice dinner conversation.

butt yeah, maybe that was it.

and henry, i's sure that was part of it! yummers.

i got frontlined, i mean frontline plussed (that's for Mr. Mikey), today, and so.... i get out of my baff! no baff tonite! no baff no baff...

Lightning, post a pic of your living room w/the new paint, k? did you help you Ma w/it?
--Worm

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the room (I hope):

And yes Lightning helped. He helped DRIVE ME INSANE. He's gotten extra clingy lately, which can get dangerous when you're carrying a paint pan or climbing up and down a ladder. So I had to gate him in the kitchen, with a nice bed mais oui. So for 3.5 days he paced, in and out of the house, constantly whining all the time. Finally I put my ipod on and cranked it. I was really worried he would stress himself to death, but it seems to have invigorated him! Or maybe he just really likes the new living room color.

I can't get the photo to show up. You'll just have to take my word for it that the color is really nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts