Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Winston would be adorable with sparkly nails, although he might not appreciate it......they do have wonderful paws that do just beg to be colored....I have thought of it myself and resisted the urge......dad would not be to thrilled his "son" with polished nails...
:D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Pink, Winston, PINK???

oh no, you must do something, pal! don't let 'em do it, no glitter esp, k?

looks good on gals, tho. my pal Wilma (of the Flintstone basset pair Fred & Wilma) put on red nail polish to come to my parteeee.... wish i had a closeup of that, but not sure i do...
--Worm

·
Registered
761 Posts
Oh lord! Virga I could probably get away with doing this on but Doppler would throw a fit! He throws a fit if I'm trimming his nails. No way he'd let me paint them hot pink!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Gandy just went to the beauty parlor yesterday, and hubby wanted him to get his nails painted black. I'm not ready for a goth basset.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
i would like a blue zoot suit-- how did ya know?

tho i never hearda this video game... looks very interesting. esp the part about dying if you sleep with the prostitute who gives you an STD.
--Worm

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
Its full of sage advice for you wwormy like the way into a females bloomers is not paved with sweet talk but is greased with gifts. that Lizard guy is one class act the perfect roll model for ya.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Pssst, Wormmm and Mr Mikey sir....I am not s'posed to be reading this sight cuz ma says you have to treat each girl like a lady....liked you wants your ma or sister treated..whatever that means....(my human sister and i fight cuz I steals her stuffed toys and she gets mad..geesh, she knows the Basset hound house rules..ma has it posted....it's all mine!!!) but I am off subject.....

I says guys do not paint are paws....its bad nuff we have to have them cut at our feets but painting is yuch...and only for the ladies...am I right???

Anyways, Wworms you know alot about these prosti-whatits and this stp or d stuufffssss....all the games my brothers plays has to do with aliens and stuffsss....so keep me informed but don't let my ma's know.....kay?

your pal
~Woody Hayes:cool:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Anyways, Wworms you know alot about these prosti-whatits and this stp or d stuufffssss....all the games my brothers plays has to do with aliens and stuffsss....so keep me informed but don't let my ma's know.....kay?

your pal
~Woody Hayes:cool:
Hiya Woody--
i dunno either, Mr. Mikey T's da expert here. i just copied what it said in Wikipeedia. (haha the Wiki peed. like a basset)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts