Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day my husband worked late so I had a whole afternoon and early evening to myself. I decided to tackle my living room - rearanging firniture, turning rugs, and washing floors. I finally finished, satisfied that it was attractive and functional. My husband came home and didn't like it. <_< Tough, I said... I did! Later, he went to bed and I was reading contentedly on the loveseat (which had changed places with the couch). Moe sat at my feet and whined, quietly but continuously. :unsure: He wouldn't hop up onto my lap (very strange). When I got up he wouldn't hop up onto the loveseat, either. Nor would he hop onto the couch. :huh: :huh:

Then I began to get it... the couch was where Moe always slept. It was also where we watched TV and he and Tally could both sit comfortably with us. Not only did I move HIS BED but I replaced it with the smaller loveseat. He didn't like where I put the couch AND he refused to sleep on the loveseat. HE DIDN"T LIKE MY REARANGEMENT. :blink:

So what did I do, you may wonder? My son and I moved it all back!!!! Not for my husband, who also didn't like it... but for MY DOG! :eek:

Moe happily hopped up onto the couch and, with a happy sigh, went to sleep. The hardest part was explaining to my husband the next morning why the furniture was back where it was. ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
They are such creatures of habit :rolleyes: We went through something similar when I get a new area rug in the living room. Belly wouldn't step onto it ..didn't like the way it felt, I guess. Got rid of it ...gave it away :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:lol:

Lady has a total nervous breakdown if I move *anything.* And if I move her bed --- horrors! :eek: :eek: Catastrophe!

Yogi, on the other hand, loves it. I think he thinks it means all new furniture, meaning lots of new places to sit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts