Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've finally got everything all moved in... all that's left is getting settled.

My parents have taken pictured o the property with their digital cameras so I thought I'd post so you can take a look at the pups' new digs! :)

Unfortunately for pics of the bassets actually enjoying their new yard you'll have to wait a bit - I'm still on the "old fashioned" camera and waiting for film to be used up and developed...

Pictures of the New Place (mom's camera)

Pics of the New Place (dad's camera)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congratulations! Getting moved in is a big hurdle. As to getting "settled in", well you got lots of years and I'm sure the hounds will help.

They'll certainly have their opinions.

·
Registered
116 Posts
CONGRATS on getting your house and getting all moved in!!

Me & the hubby are thinking of moving out to your side of the country. Actually we're flying out to Vancouver next week for hubby to visit the company that's offered him a job!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mom2Scully:
CONGRATS on getting your house and getting all moved in!!

Me & the hubby are thinking of moving out to your side of the country.  Actually we're flying out to Vancouver next week for hubby to visit the company that's offered him a job!
If you make it over to the island, give me a shout! :) I'd love to have you over for coffee! :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
My uncle was a missionary doctor in the 1950's in B.C.(near Moose Factory?) so I grew up looking at slides of this part of Canada. I've always wanted to travel there- you're lucky to live in such a beautiful place! And congratulations again on your new home!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts