1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Rhody Beagle Club
821 Cowesett Rd, Warwick, RI 02886

Drawing of Braces begins at 8:00AM each DAY

Miriam AKA Soundtrack and I should be there Sat and Sunday. stop by and say hello and watch basset do what they do best

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
no such thing as a basset club that has field trial grounds. Beagle field trial grounds are mostly brace beagle clubs because that is how Most AKC basset trials are run as well but brace basset run much differently from brace beagle. The commentd often heard are that basset run too hard. Which seem kind of comical until you seen a brace beagle run, the video below is from the Trial site

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wormy on the east coast there are training pens which are like Acre size or less have a few rabbit and lighter cover so even the novice dog is likely to get one started and can sight chase then hopefully learn to use its nose to track it down again.

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LEILA 4th in bitch class becoming 2nd Soundtrack dog with Field trial points. Her daughter Artemis just need 1 placement for her Field Championship.

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
congrats to soundtrack

video (sight and sound :D) reminded me of my four beagles on a scent in the yard.

I need to find out more about this.......

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need to find out more about this.......
don't know where you are but "Erie Canal Beagle Club with be hosting the Southern Regional and a club hunt on November 2 & 3, ....Also, for anyone who would like to stop by and see the bassets or experience watching them run, ALL AHBA events are always open to the public."

Erie Canal Beagle Club 680 W State Route 68, Lynnville, IN 47619

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Wormy on the east coast there are training pens which are like Acre size or less have a few rabbit and lighter cover so even the novice dog is likely to get one started and can sight chase then hopefully learn to use its nose to track it down again.
if i could fly i would come out to do this LOL!

i had to sit out Fall Feel Trials, but my person says when i'm 100% she will take me out to practice and find bunnies. so that i'll be more perpared for Spring Feel Trials.

man! the basset that beat me last year Carter just became a Field Champ!! i wuz 2nd and he wuz 1st. didya meet him at Basset Nationals?

Congrats Soundtrack! love hearing about all your houndies and how well they are all doing!! they keep kicking our butts here in Caleeforneea.

--Worm

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Artemis earned her FC winning Bitch class and going absolute. We were not at the Nationals for Sat when the boys ran

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What Bassets do best...uh, eat?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts