Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miriam claim hell or High water will be permanently in the USA for the start of the trial Come on out and participate with the hounds or just come out to see what it all about , Heck even join us for Karaoke afterwards, the girl can sing,

little rhody beagle club

Little Rhody beagle club
821 Cowesett Rd
Warwick, RI 02886-6605

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

which is just off a route 2 between exit 8 and 10 on rt 95

Start time is usual 7 am
stop by and check it out.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
we have a few a couple we wrote and or stole

Toy in the Bedroom a Mikey T parody Toys in the attic aerosmith

tie me up buttercup Miriam's concept my Lyrics parody of build me up buttercup

Dirty deeds done with sheep parody of acdc we had to right one additional stanza to a Bob Rivers parody

then Miriam does Weird als parody of Aerosmiths Living on the Edge, which is called living in the Fridge.

Still waiting on Miriam to debut Garfunkel and Oats Go cart racing I urge everyone to check the original on youtube .

Miriam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYd73KHZrsY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHv3D_mS6Ss

Two that Mirriam thinks suck

Dog & Butterfly – by Miriam « Jerryoke.com

http://www.jerryoke.com/archives/9562

a bit past half way through Miriam doing Holding out for a hero followed by US doing a B52 duet and no not love shack.
Jerryoke TV – January 24, 2014 « Jerryoke.com

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
she does have a great voice.

that last one had no soundtrack/miriam and no duet!

how about one of you guys with the bassets as backup singers??? :)

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
it does it is very long A COUPLE HOURS AT LEAST we are just past 1/2 way through buffer and skip past the first half. When I am not the worst singer it generally means ear bleeding though I do have a few that are not too bad mostly heavy metal who'd a thunk you can get away with being less than mediocre and sing heavy metal LOL !

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
congrat to Armand Cliche and Jasper for their NBQ fnish at first field trial.

Macey got brought back on Sunday for second series 2nd Dog First brace tentative 2nd place but the First place brace did nothing and the both drop out of placements,

In the first Series she beat the dog (bitch) that won.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ended up going to a place near the new house cuz every one at the field trial bowed out ( check out venues for reception) Dj/KJ gave Miriam the address to a place he works on Thursday with a Karaoke Contest said if he were the Judge she would win, needless to say even battling coughing fits and extreme fatigue ( she left Canada at 5:eek:o am after working all night) she killed it as usual . Piece of my heart, White rabbit, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lose_Yourself"]Lose Yourself [/url] Eminem, (Miriam with tell you her hardest song), Fancy, Gunpowder and lead,.. Immigrant song Led Zeppelin, I warned her I was giving her all "Diva" songs. FWIW I choose her songs she chooses mine she has over 500 that she sing and I pick out like twenty five and let the dj/KJ have the final selections SO basically we do not know what we are going to sing till it pops up on screen

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gordon and I were there on Friday and he got to run with Jasper and Sonnet in the starter pen. He and Jasper sight-chased a rabbit. When the rabbit trailed off to the side, Gordon went past the spot but stopped and went back sniffing towards where the rabbit veered off. I was so proud! We couldn't come back Saturday because we went up to Maine for the weekend. Thanks for inviting us out!

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a problem Miriam aka Soundtrack was still in the process of finishing getting her house in Canada to Market she did not finish early sat Morning We have no dogs that run Only bitches Probably a bit far for you but May 31-June 1 is an AHBA hunt near Binghampton NY between 4.5 and 5 hours

AHBA hunts are run as small back 3-six dogs and they must find their own rabbit rather than having brush beaters and being put on a line as is the case for AKC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts