Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Susquehanna Basset Club is holding an AKC field trial at Lebanon Beagle Club,171 Beagle rd Lebanon PA.

Dogs and Champions on Saturday , Bitches on Sunday

We will be there Sunday with virtually the entire Bitch Class. Murraysmom is going Saturday to Observe/spectate

Spectator Welcome, All AKC registered Bassets eligible even if spay or neutered

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Susquehanna BHC field trial results Bitch class: 1st Jemma (John Meahl), 2nd Eowyn (Miriam Tefts), 3rd Whodat (Kay Reilly), 4th Willow (Kay Reilly), NBQ Leila (Miriam Tefts)

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Susquehanna BHC in memory of Billy Celestino. Champion class results: 1st Emma (Belinda Lanphear), 2nd Sundance ( Maria Zengion), 3rd Homer (John Meahl), 4th Chooey (Belinda Lanphear & Denise Rushworth), NBQ George ( Elsie Tagg). Congratulations to all! It was great to see Elsie, Lenore, Sandy, Freddy and Cindy out in the field again!

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Susquehanna BHC field trial results for the dog class: 1st Ike (Ken Albert Engle), 2nd Isaac (Maria Zengion), 3rd Patrick (Maria Zengion), 4th Jackson (Denise Rushworth), NBQ Charlie (Nancy Richmond). There were 6 entries. This trial is dedicated to the late Billy Celestino. Will post Champion results shortly.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Went Saturday just to observe, and the folks were very kind and took the time to explain how the trials are run- enjoyed the time we spent there and am definitely interested in getting Otto involved. Even though he was clueless about what was going on, he was a good boy and followed everyone quietly and didn't try to play with the other dogs; he just watched what was happening.
If any of you are close to a field trial, you might want to check it out- it's great watching bassets do what they were bred to do.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Murraysmom are you going to Swatara?
I'll go if I can get the tick situation straightened out I'll come-

The Swatara club is about 5 minutes from our house (The Lebanon Beagle Club is about 40 minutes away). I went to check it out a few weeks ago: it's fenced and they have a nice set up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts