Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meluvs that stuff! does anyone else do this?

well, merides cars a lot. wedrives 30-45min each way for agility lessons/practice. wegoes shopping on the weekends (and some weekdays).

and merides 6-9 hrs in the car to travel (once for a Feels trial! well, and to visit family). my person says if i'm good, maybe she'll CONSIDER driving me to Wisconsin next year for Basset Nationals. i SURE HOPE SO!!

btw Mr. Mikey, Mrs. Soundtrack, or anyone else-- is there any official word that Basset Nationals 2015 will be in Caleeforneea??

Here are my air conditioning action shots. this wuz from 4th of july on our way camping in 100 degree weather. it wuz 112 or something on the is part of the drive outside, while wehad the air conditioning on. methinks my person is crazy:

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
btw mr. Mikey, mrs. Soundtrack, or anyone else-- is there any official word that basset nationals 2015 will be in caleeforneea??
Yes! Sacramento I think.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Worm loves air conditioning as much as I do!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Strange, try to address this problem to the professionals. My life experience has made it clear to me that it is better not to fix anything yourself, but go to professionals for help. Approximately year ago I decided to buy a car and after half a year with the purchase, his conditioning is out of order. I didn't know what to do and decided to go to professional air conditioning repair ,because it was near my house. I am very glad that I turned to them during, because soon my air conditioner would have started smoking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Strange, try to address this problem to the professionals. My life experience has made it clear to me that it is better not to fix anything yourself, but go to professionals for help. Approximately year ago I decided to buy a car and after half a year with the purchase, his conditioning is out of order. I didn't know what to do and decided to go to professional air conditioning repair ,because it was near my house. I am very glad that I turned to them during, because soon my air conditioner would have started smoking.
My dog was also able to sniff out the smoke in the air conditioning before i knew what was happening. I was then able to contact lkbrothers for their
professional air conditioning repair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts