Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spectators welcome

is June 15-16th Closing is at 8:00 AM. Breakfast and lunch will be served both days. Camping is available and there is a shower in the clubhouse.

The clubhouse address is 320 Forest Lane, Elizabethtown, PA 17022

Directions to the club:

FROM HARRISBURG:
Take 283 E to 743, Hershey/Elizabethtown Exit. Turn right off ramp to first stop light. Take hard left onto 241-Mount Gretna Rd., proceed 3 miles. Turn right on Milton Grove Rd., then immediately turn left on Trail Rd. Proceed to the top of the hill, club lane on left at very top.

FROM LANCASTER AND SOUTH:
Take US 30 to 283 W to Elizabethtown/Rheems exit. Turn Right off exit onto Cloverleaf Rd. Follow Cloverleaf Rd to Green Tree Rd. (straight), follow Green Tree Rd to "T" with Elizabethtown Rd. Turn right, go approximately 1 1/2 mile then left onto Trail Rd. Proceed to the top of the hill, club lane on left at very top.

FROM I-83/I-78:
Take exit 29 Annville/Ft. Indiantown Gap from 81. Follow Rt. 934 South through Annville to "T". Turn right into 322 W for 100 yds., then left onto 241 W. Follow 241 W through Mt. Wilson, turn right in Colebrook, thru Lawn. One mile past Lawn turn left onto Milton Grove Rd. Then immediately left onto Trail Rd. Proceed to the top of the hill, club lane on left at very top.

If you have any questions please give me a call 717-376-5002

Thanks,

Tim Bishop

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahba does not do hunt tests they have Hunts which is equivenlent to an AKC field trial , BHCA in conjunction with the AKC runs hunt tests which are run in a style more like AHBA where the dog is asked to find their own bunny rather than put on a line. but the HUnt test can be single dog, brace, our coupled brace (4 dogs) they have up to 30 minute after 15 minutes the owner handler can then ask for help ie brush beater it help produce a rabbit. I am tring to get the Missori fold to run an AHBA either just prior ort after the AKC national in St louis I don't think it will happen though the thought it was a good idea. oops looks like I was wrong Western regional is scheduled for missouri oct 12-13 AHBA - 2013 Hunt Schedule

1 - 3 of 3 Posts