1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broome County Beagle club
670 Honey Hollow Road, Windsor, NY

7 am Entries Close

Spectators welcome open to all "full blooded basset" need not AKC or any other breed registration Discount of entries of more than 3 dogs by same owner. Breakfast. lunch and soft drinks available for a small fee

entries are typically $15.00 plus onetime dog registration $10.00 and AHBA Membership for humans 10/year or 1 dollar per day

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
or Just Join us for karaoke Miriam is lookin for someone for A Garfunkel and Oates Duet unfortunately My voice does not get any where near high enough.

but "Eminim" (mikey t & Mariam) has a number parody duets and is willing to share with the right audience.

posibly friday and definately saturday
Fireside Inn
69 Route 7, Port Crane, NY 13833Venue Phone: 648-4452

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
On Sunday Leila Won her cast with a strike. The first soundtrack dog to earn points in AHBA at a hunt for something other than hunting and handling She finished third overall in a class of 16 dogs.
http://www.bassetnet.com/2k13_hunt_results.php

in Hound of the Year Macey is just ahead of Her with Two Sixth place finishes there both way don in the middle of the pack but have only attended on hunt where the others have multiples hunts Saturday was a regional hunt and there Higher Point total hence why Macey ahead because Leila on finshed 10 th on Saturday.

Deela found her own bunny and opened saturday night when we took the pack out after the official hunt.

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you two really sound fun
most would have used a different word,

there is always Dirty Deeds, Done with Sheep! parody by Bob Rivers and company ... though we had to write an additional verse to match up with karaoke versions

Toys in the Bedroom parody I wrote

and Tie me up, Buttercup parody concept by Miriam and I did most of the writing but she still made significant contributions,

It does take the right Karaoke venue to sing them however.

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will take a pass on the S & G duet
just notice "S & G" FWIW Garfunkel and Oats are nothing like Simon and garfunkel. oher than one being blond and the other Brunnette they are opposite sex and let us just same Garfunkel and Oats are not main stream by any streach of the imagination I don't think they have a video I can actual post here so if interested follow the link above.

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
someone has made a commit to sing go cart racing or I don't know job If I could find a karaoke version Unkownn at the time Garfunkel and Oats are karaoke fans and have put out their own karaoke version of there albums as well just need the right venue and a KJ that is willing to use Bring your own Files.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts