Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Don't anyone try and convince me that dogs don't do things like that out of spite!

When I was at university but still living at home I had an Appenzell Mountain Dog. She was really cute and I was very attached to her. If nobody else was home I would come home, walk her and then maybe go out again. It was never, ever a problem. One evening I came home with a new girlfriend and we took BJ for a walk together. Normal length of walk, etc. Then my girlfriend and I went out for the evening.

When I got home BJ was waiting for me at the door. I made a fuss of her as I usually would and then went to my room. Normally BJ would have gone back to bed, but she followed me to my room and just sat and waited at the door. When I finally got around to getting into bed I felt this warm wet patch right in the middle of the pillow!!! I roared and BJ fled..... Don't tell me that wasn't jealousy and spite!! :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.