Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pw. Clemmie, Basset Hostess, bawkin’ in. I must apawligize-I have been remiss in posting updates. But, it’s been a sad time at Chez Clemmie lately, because my sister Duchess went to the Bridge. So, I am working my widdle pawsies to the bone to be a good Waddle Hostess and to make my slaves smile. They don’t smile much lately, and it’s impawtant to me that they do.

My she-slave talked to the nice folks at ABC’s Waddle Central, the Best Western Summit Inn. We reserved 25 rooms for both Friday June 4th and Saturday June 5th. As of yesterday, 28 rooms have been booked for Friday night under ABC, and 21 rooms have been booked Saturday night under ABC. They have only TWO rooms left in the entire hotel for Friday night. Bad news? They aren’t pet rooms.

Since we KNOW there are lots of you that have to make reservations, we found a hotel nearby, to take the overflow. ABC has reserved a block of 10 additional rooms at the Super 8 on Niagara Falls Boulevard, in Niagara Falls NY. The Super 8 is a brand new property, built 2001/2002, and is very nice. I pawsonally tested the beds, and am happy to repawt, 4 pawsies up.

We only have TEN rooms left. Don’t wait any longer. BOOK NOW. Rooms are $67.15 per night, with an additional $10.00 per night, per pet charge (ie, if you have 2 dogs, you’d be paying $87.15 per night). They ordinarily don’t allow pets, but are gracious enough to open their doors to ABC. Guys, trust me when I woof these rooms aren’t going to last long.

Tel.: (716) 283-3151 Fax.: (716) 283-2638 Toll Free Reservations: 1-800-800-8000 Super 8 Motel Niagara Falls USA
7680 Niagara Falls Boulevard Niagara Falls, NY 14304 USA

Also-the final waddle packets will be going out in the next 2 weeks or so. That has ALL of the information you need to know for our great event. Issue? If you haven’t pre-registered, you won’t get a packet. Time is running out! Pre-register NOW. You can pre-register on line via the following link

http://www.nybasset.org/registration.htm

Pre registering does not obligate you to attend, but it ensures that you get the nice waddle packet wif all the good info. It also gives us an approximate headcount, so we can plan appawpiately for food and pawking.

And lastly-good wumour! Those of you attending Tri-State’s Boardwaddle may have noticed some “Basset Blush” whine at the pawction. It is a whine, named after us bassets, wif bassets on the label. The whine-slaves are basset slaves, too. Well, guess what! It looks like the winery that makes this wine will have a table at our post-Waddle picnic, and the Basset Blush whine will be available for sale! They will be one of the great vendors ABC has lined up!

So, come waddle wif me, Clemmie and all my friends at ABC’s WoW Waddle!

Yours in bassetude,

Pw. Clemmie

Basset Hostess

ABC’s 2004 WoW Waddle Weekend

June 4th & 5th

Niagara Falls, NY

www.nybasset.org

1 - 1 of 1 Posts