Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEAR YE! Hear YE!

With Hana and Cassie having joined the family since we got Abby, the screen name of just "Abby" became a little obsolete. So, we three hounds and our mom & dad are henceforth to be known as: Yokohama Hounds!!

And here's the new avatar (in a larger format)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Great picture! I love the facial expressions! :) Bassets are sooo expressive.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Valerie and George
They're all darling, but I love the expression on the one on the far right the most. She seems to be quite regal. Which one is she?
The one on the far right is Abby. The one below is Hana and the one in the insert is Cassie, the latest addition to the family.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Rubydoo
So good to see their pictures!  I'll never forget the pic you had a long time ago with one of them in a raincoat.  I loved that picture.   :lol:
Well, rainy season will be upon us in a couple of months, so raincoats will soon be standard. The dogs do look cute in them and they do save a lot of work when we get back from the walk, but they are a bit of a nuisance all the same! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like Abby is saying.. time for a spot of tea!

Beautiful hounds!

P.S. This is the old dorbu56.. now that I had the chance to make a new account and know more about Bassets.. the name fits!

·
Registered
41 Posts
My basset looks like the one in the inlay of the pic and not like the other two ?
Are there different tipes of bassets?

Not that it would make me less "in love" with my basset houndie!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by puddingtjie
My basset looks like the one in the inlay of the pic and not like the other two ?
Are there different tipes of bassets?
There are different types of Basset, especially with regard to colouring. Abby is a Lemon and White and Hana is a tricolor (as is Cassie). Cassie however is much smaller than the other two. She is only 13kg, whereas the other two are both just over 20kg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts