Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's one year ago today that we brought this sweet face home:

Molly is my healing puppy and she is the sweetest girl I know. Thank you for a wonderful year, Molly McFreckles!!

Love,
Momma

·
Registered
437 Posts
Happy, Happy Day Ms McFreckles.......enjoy it and many more. You sure are one of the cutest basset babies, just like that song......." You must have been a beautiful baby, cuz baby look at you now....."

~Woody Hayes:cool:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Today, I got to go in the car to pick up Momma's Nana...I kissed her on the cheek all the way home. Then I got to go to Petsmart for my new collar. NO WINSTON!!!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bowsah, I turned 1 on July 9. Momma made cupcakes and I got one. Not chocolate...Momma says no to that! Boo Momma!

But yesterday it was a year that I lived with Momma. Today she spoiled me because yesterday her car was at the doctor so we couldn't go anywhere. No cake this time...STUPID DIET!

·
Registered
517 Posts
HAPPY BELATED GOTTCHA DAY MOLLY MCF!!!!! What a cute baby picture Molly -- no wonder your Mommy decided to bring you home you were a baby basset doll! Don't worry about the cake thingy -- Dad says diets are whats gonna keep us basset girls heathy in our golden years (does that mean when I grow up I'll be a retriever like Sam down the bay?).
I have a secret from Dad -- Mom took me to PetsMart yesterday for a pawdecure -- Dad was supposed to take me when she was away and didn't -- anyway I gots to drive in her new car with the roof opened -- it was way kewl (do drooling Paisley --ya right) == anyhow when we got there Mary the groomer was working up a glow (sweat) with an old girl with a muzzle on who was fretting over her pawdecure --- way stressfull for all concerned. When my turn came I showed them how a real lady should act -- left paws out -- ho hum == right paws out -- ho hum. Is it over yet -- ho hum I'm bored -- can I have red polish? (no Pais no red polish). Mom said (Mary too) I was the best girl in the world so I got a treat. Here is the secret part and DON"T tell Dad ---- A BOX OF COOKIES -- an actual box of cookies -- no carrots or green beans or turnips but COOKIES!!! Okay they are really small holistic ones but they are MINE!!!! I had a couple last night before bed and i tell ya they are GOOD!
I also got a new red plaid collar but it made me itch so Mom gave me back my old pink one and said she would investigate the new one today.
I'm a happy Basset.
Your pal (with cookies) Pais

1 - 18 of 18 Posts