Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's one year ago today that we brought this sweet face home:

Molly is my healing puppy and she is the sweetest girl I know. Thank you for a wonderful year, Molly McFreckles!!

Love,
Momma

·
Registered
437 Posts
Happy, Happy Day Ms McFreckles.......enjoy it and many more. You sure are one of the cutest basset babies, just like that song......." You must have been a beautiful baby, cuz baby look at you now....."

~Woody Hayes:cool:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today, I got to go in the car to pick up Momma's Nana...I kissed her on the cheek all the way home. Then I got to go to Petsmart for my new collar. NO WINSTON!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
LOL! Silly Molly. Bowser says "Moww! You go to go to petsmawt? dats where mama wurks! dat pwace is GWEAT! Mowwy, for when you are one year owd, did yor mama make you a cake??? is it one year owd or is it one year youb been wif your mama?"

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bowsah, I turned 1 on July 9. Momma made cupcakes and I got one. Not chocolate...Momma says no to that! Boo Momma!

But yesterday it was a year that I lived with Momma. Today she spoiled me because yesterday her car was at the doctor so we couldn't go anywhere. No cake this time...STUPID DIET!

·
Registered
972 Posts
lol mowwy i habint had to hab a diet. I nebber eat my fud! I'm almost as skinny as worm! you shud hab your mama make you diet cake *nod nod* mine was made outta dog food, yogurt, an bacon bits : ) you shud get a peanut buttah one!

·
Registered
517 Posts
HAPPY BELATED GOTTCHA DAY MOLLY MCF!!!!! What a cute baby picture Molly -- no wonder your Mommy decided to bring you home you were a baby basset doll! Don't worry about the cake thingy -- Dad says diets are whats gonna keep us basset girls heathy in our golden years (does that mean when I grow up I'll be a retriever like Sam down the bay?).
I have a secret from Dad -- Mom took me to PetsMart yesterday for a pawdecure -- Dad was supposed to take me when she was away and didn't -- anyway I gots to drive in her new car with the roof opened -- it was way kewl (do drooling Paisley --ya right) == anyhow when we got there Mary the groomer was working up a glow (sweat) with an old girl with a muzzle on who was fretting over her pawdecure --- way stressfull for all concerned. When my turn came I showed them how a real lady should act -- left paws out -- ho hum == right paws out -- ho hum. Is it over yet -- ho hum I'm bored -- can I have red polish? (no Pais no red polish). Mom said (Mary too) I was the best girl in the world so I got a treat. Here is the secret part and DON"T tell Dad ---- A BOX OF COOKIES -- an actual box of cookies -- no carrots or green beans or turnips but COOKIES!!! Okay they are really small holistic ones but they are MINE!!!! I had a couple last night before bed and i tell ya they are GOOD!
I also got a new red plaid collar but it made me itch so Mom gave me back my old pink one and said she would investigate the new one today.
I'm a happy Basset.
Your pal (with cookies) Pais

1 - 18 of 18 Posts