Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
I have 3 dogs, 2 basset hounds and a black lab. I wouldn't trade a thing and the 2 basset hounds are adorable together. I love having them all together, my youngest Bella is 10 months old, Lolly is 4 and my Jazz my lab is 5. They worked with me training her and they keep her worn out which is great, my lab plays bitey face, patty cake with her in the house. Lolly keeps her worn out running and romping with her out in the yard. I bathe all 3 of mine every single week due to my allergies and wash a ton of bedding, I am constantly changing their bedding every couple of days, I find it is far more enjoyment and I don't mind the extra work. Don't think you will regret it when you see them together.

Make sure you introduce them right tho, the puppy you should put it's backend towards your other dog and let him get his fill of smelling and such, don't put them face to face when you first get home. Good Luck and keep us posted.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.