Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the early morning Norwegians get an unbending urge for two things during Eastern; Going up in the mountains to ski or redecorate the whole house.
After 6 months with skiing, I'm pretty satisfied with that, so I redecorate. I just can't understand how people can do that properly without help. I have two eager helpers, as long as they don't get the fur in the paint....

Come on, let's see some action here!

I'll help the force of gravity, so the paper don't take off:

Will I be in the way if I stay here and watch?

The foreman:

If you can take a break, I can too:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mine can't keep the paint off them. The last time I painted, Dozer had paint on his tail and ears. Digger had a big spot on his rear where Dozer pushed him into the wall.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
last time we remodled, the carpenter left his tool box open overnight. Bo took a screwdriver. (found it outside), and Duke pooped up a very strange, spongy, orange bell-shaped object the next day. We later found out it was an earplug. :roll:

Don't work those girls so hard Steinar! Goodness, they have such a hard life as it is... :)

Sandy and Bo

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Love the pictures :lol: I have some painting to do as well - Would Doris like to supervise?

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll ship Doris anywhere so she don't bother me during the job!
No, just kidding - they have both been nice and none of them as any unnormal coloring so far... :D

I'm doing the painting mostly to transform the untreated ceiling, which has become more and more yellow every year, into something less light absorbing.

Before:

After one coat:

A

·
0 Posts
Wow, quiet the project. Sure glad you have all that extra help from Emma and Doris. We will be in the same mess next week. We had a frozen pipe in February while gone to Daytona 500 that made quite the mess in entry way, entry bath, and dining room, All set to be redone starting Monday. Sure hope Bogie will be a great helper to the contracter.

·
Registered
484 Posts
My four are also literally All into it!

Here is Clara`s tracks in the lyno-GLUE :shock: from last year.

I can still remember all the gravel we had to pick from her paws for hours on end

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I can't believe you painted that glorious wood ceiling! :shock: I would have sanded it, and restained it to match your stairs...but that's just me.

Well, 'I' wouldn't have sanded it, etc, but I would have had it done... :)

Sandy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts