Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With his mate, Tealeaf. I am beginning to think that Jackson is going to miss Tealeaf, but don't worry - when he goes to his new home there is a collie called Luka who will want to play with him 24 by 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerrio
Jackson's Blog.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just loooooooooooooooooove Jackson!
I'm addicted to his blog.
You sure take great photos of him!!!!! :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That Jackson certainly isn't a shy retarding wee soul is he? :D :D
[/b]
He does not understand shy... it's not in his vocabulary! :lol:

You sure take great photos of him!!!!! :)
[/b]
Last year the resident dogs ganged up and stole their dad's credit card and bought me a REALLY nice camera.

This year Cleo (the ring leader) stole the credit card and bought me a fantastic lens and flash.

They are very considerate dogs.

And my hubby is very careless with his credit cards
:lol: :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerrio
Jackson's Blog.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Cameras are only as good as the photographer behind them! You are very talented. We sure are going to miss Jackson when he goes to his new home :( Perhaps his new family could be pursuaded to continue his blog..........please? :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cameras are only as good as the photographer behind them! You are very talented. We sure are going to miss Jackson when he goes to his new home :( Perhaps his new family could be pursuaded to continue his blog..........please? :)
[/b]
He says he will! I will nag if he does not! We may even - if we are lucky - get an update or two from his boat trip.... if we hear anything we will update the blog :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts