Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is another basset rescue in town!

And I swear I was sober when I was talked into it. :roll:

It is Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, Inc. covering NW Arkansas, NW Oklahome and a couple of counties in central Arkansas including Little Rock. Home base is Fayetteville, Arkansas with a heavy concentration of volunteers in Benton County just north of Fayetteville.

The website is very much still under construction and we are having a contest of sorts for the logo but we are up and running. http://www.ombr.org

We have already picked up or first heartworm positive little girl basset too but we have had a little fund raiser that got us off the ground and running.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is wonderful that you have been able to make this all come together! Thank you for helping the Hounds! If you ever need anything I am in Ohio but an e-mail away we will try our best to help!
Bless you JUlie

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:)

Just joking - this is very good news! :) Esp. important in an area where people seem to think it's okay to dump their unwanted dogs. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Biscuit they are beautiful boyz and soooooo cute. They would love your chickens. Ohhhhh what fun.. lol!!

I will bring them right too you. They are being adopted at a special price because we want to keep them together. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just checked out the website for Ozark! Great job. I'm so glad to see that those pumpkins are in good hands. I got my girl from NEBHR and it has been a WONDERFUL experience. Good luck to you all! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the pups at my house, and i agree there would be chicken feathers everywhere with chickens watching from trees. They are a great pair of Pups. :D :D

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
That's a dangerous offer, Jake! :D

Although, actually ... as soon as I get the chickens settled (they've unfortunately spurned all offers to go live in a barn in an adjacent field :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts