Basset Hounds Forum banner

A NEW BASSET PUPPY ON BRITISH TELEVISION

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Lina 
#1 ·
Hi all, it's been a while!

I know most of you are in the U.S but I'm sure a lot of you would have heard of Eastenders, a long running soap on the BBC..well, last night one of the main characters, who dislikes dogs, was given a Basset pup to "convert" him..it looks about 3 months old....surely they would have picked a dog that will actually do as it's told, rather than what it wants!!...still, I suppose Columbo, and Smokey and the Bandit managed OK!!!

#5 ·
OH NO!!!!! How could it not have been Coronation Street that got one :( . I never watch Eastenders (unless I've got some anti-depressants handy)and now I'll be sitting glued to it, in the hope of catching a glimpse of the basset :(

#6 ·
Eastenders certainly isn't a comedy!!!..it's a soap set in the Eastend of London, where they still eat jellied eels and talk in rhyming slang!
For your information the character with the Basset is called Ian Beale, he runs the Cafe and the Chip Shop, hence the pup is called "Chips" :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.