Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Exhausted after the two minute walk from the car to the bench at the beach.

My slaves: Andy & Amanda...They're cute and all, but very stingy on the hamburgers.

I heart Daddy!

I love water!

So brave...going in the "deep" end.

Shake, shake, shake...shake your booty.

I love watching people go bye.

My slaves went our for ice cream after our day at the beach. They even got ME a strawberry cone! What a great day.

Physically exhausted. I have no plans to move from this spot for several hours.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Wow, what a day! At least your slaves made up for the stingy burger thing by following up with ice cream! :)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Great photos! I spent a summer in southern Maine many years ago. I remember trying to swim at the beach in July or August, and the water was frigid! I can't believe people are walking around in shorts and bathing suits on Memorial Day!!! Maybe there's something to that global warming, after all. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
We would love to spend day at the beach...kind of far away though. Loved the pictures! Your sea-basset is adorable. :p

·
Registered
775 Posts
I love Molly's beach pics. Copper stands on the shore and barks at the water.

·
Registered
782 Posts
You are some bold souls going into THAT water before August. I swear Old Orchard Beach has the absolutely coldest water I've ever been in.
Francis hates the beach and he spends the whole summer sitting on the shore whining. Now that he can't see I just leave him in the house when I go for a swim. It's easier on him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts